Thursday, June 3, 2010

All About Little Ellie - Families and Children



I had the amazing opportunity in May 2010 to visit with my family in Oregon and see the baptism of Ellie, my new niece. She has no idea of how many people love her. We had a great time all together. My step-mom, Kathy, did a wonderful job as always planning everything.

I did a posting of this earlier and then deleted it because I thought it was too long. Well - - Monique wanted to know what happen to it so I've recreated it.

 

Here are some pictures of inside the church were Ellie was baptized. They had these huge intricate stain glass windows in intense blues, purples and pink.

 

The beams in the ceiling were so impressive. They just don’t make churches like this anymore.


Kathy arranged to get us all together to take a big family photo in this beautiful park with a great photographer.

 

Here is this huge tree at the park that had ferns growing from the moss on its trunk. There was moss growing in odd places everywhere in Oregon. Wish I'd taken pictures of these old barns we drove by with thick moss on there roofs. I had no idea it could grow so thick.


Loving parents.


Micah was busy learning how to become a photographer himself.


Gracie and Grandpa took care of Stout.


Monique and the orange chair. She looks like Kristen Stewart from the Twilight movies.


When we arrived home Noah entertained us with piano music which he likes to play really, really fast!


Micah worked hard at teaching dominoes to do tricks.


Gracie tried some too. Such a sweet obedient little girl. She’s really something.  



Brendon loved holding Ellie. Well, really we all did. I took every chance I could.



It’s easy to see that Mikayla is going to be an awesome babysitter.


Monique, Grandpa and Ellie. I love her little lips. I don't have any pictures of Kathy (grrr!).


Oh, and I turned 50. WooHoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment